Being a Wearnes owner has its privileges. One of the main benefits is Wearnes Assist. We believe that Wearnes owners deserve the highest form of motoring protection and convenience available today.
Wearnes Assist provides 24-hour roadside assistance and recovery and concierge services in Singapore and Peninsular Malaysia (excluding all islands except Penang).
BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE
· 24-hour hotline
· Concierge service *1
· 24-hour emergency towing to respective Wearnes service centres in Singapore *2
· Minor roadside repair *3
· Complimentary taxi service to the next destination *4
· Emergency message transmission to family
BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN PENINSULAR MALAYSIA
In addition to the above benefits, with the exclusion of the taxi service:
· Complimentary rental car for 2 days up to S$250 per day *5
· Complimentary hotel accommodation for 2 nights up to 2 rooms at $250 per night per room *5
· Emergency medical evacuation / repatriation *6
Wearnes Assist is just a telephone call away, please provide the following information when you call the Wearnes Assist hotline:
· Your name and exact location
· Vehicle registration number, colour and model
· Your contact phone number
· A description of the problem
In the event of adverse weather such as floods, heavy thunder and lightning, it may become impossible to perform some operations. At such times our priority will be to ensure that you and your passengers are taken to a place of safety.
*Terms and conditions apply.
2. Available in the event the vehicle is immobilised and cannot be repaired at roadside.
3. Cost of any replacement parts or consumables will be borne by the owner.
4. Original receipts must be submitted for reimbursement.
5. Wearnes Assist will arrange and pay for car rental or hotel accommodation if the vehicle is immobilised and cannot be repaired at roadside.The owner may choose either the car rental (up to 2 days) or the hotel accommodation (up to 2 nights). Both benefits cannot be utilised at the same time. Any incidental charges during the hotel stay will be borne by the owner.
6. The owner and passengers will be sent to the nearest medical centre or hospital. All costs incurred to be borne by the owner.